An Alternative to College
Before spending money on college, consider these alternatives
Over the past three to four decades there's been a massive push to move more and more students through the collegiate path. In turn, student loan debt has increased tremendously. This has created an inverse situation where young adults are graduating college with,
- Massive amounts of debt;
- Low credit scores;
- Jobs that can't cover loan payments;
- Delayed home ownership;
- Decreased net worth and more.
This course is designed for parents and students to consider an alternative that will do the complete, 180 degree opposite, of what we've been taught over the past 30-40 years. This course will provide parents and students the tools and resources to come up with a model that will help the student create an alternative plan and a wealth plan after high school to live a more prosperous, happy and successful life. The days of working a job to pay for college for the masses have to go. There are better ways! This course will help you find a way that works for you. If you're one of the following, this course is for you:
- Someone that's not interested in college;
- Someone that can't afford a four year college;
- Someone that has talents and passions that don't require college for success;
- Someone that's interested in becoming an entrepreneur;
- Someone that's interested in becoming an investor;
- A parent that's not sure if college is for their child.
Let's get started on an alternative plan!
Former teacher and high school principal that retired at the age of 41 after using multiple real estate investment strategies to build wealth and passive income.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your $H!T Together